SUSSMAN-MILLER EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FUND
The Sussman-Miller Educational Assistance Fund provides financial assistance to address the "gap" in financial aid packages for both students graduating from high school and those continuing their education. Students who will be graduating from high school in May 2018 have different guidelines and application forms than students who have already completed at least one semester of undergraduate studies.
Only gaps between $500 and $10,000 will be considered
- Attend a public or nonprofit college or university full-time
- Graduating high school senior
- Available statewide
- MUST BE a federal financial aid recipient
To apply for financial assistance, please read through all of the instructions carefully, complete the appropriate application form and submit all requested documents before the listed deadline.
To learn more and begin your application, visit the Foundation's website.
PLEASE NOTE: Two Different Receipt Deadlines
1) Deadline for students who will attend out-of-state schools or in-state private schools: Monday, April 23rd, 2018, 4pm MDT
2) Deadline for students will attend New Mexico state public schools: Monday, June 18th, 2018, 4pm MDT
Questions? Call 505-883-6240 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org